If you are looking for a light and delicious recipe that helps you control your appetite and with which to innovate, you need good sauteed or grilled mushrooms! Grilled mushrooms with sauce, grilled mushrooms with bacon, garlic mushrooms accompanied by a stewed chicken or baked fish ...
Then, from, we bring you an article about how to make grilled mushrooms quickly and easily In addition, we talk about the benefits of consuming these recipes designed to please your taste buds and fill your life with health. Let's go there!You may also be interested: How to make baked mushrooms
As you well know, the flavor and appearance of mushrooms can vary according to their species, but there are a large number of properties that every mushroom shares. This delicious mushroom is also used for the preparation of all kinds of foods and whether you consume it alone or with other foods, mushrooms bring a wide variety of characteristics that can be very beneficial for health. Here are the most important:
- Mushrooms are a rich source of selenium and vitamin D, which broadly means that it is a food loaded with antioxidants that repair and prevent DNA deformations. Consequently, mushrooms are believed to be a preventive food against cancer and other similar conditions.
- Mushrooms are also a very rich food in potassium, a property that helps strengthen the heart system and whose benefits include an improvement in blood pressure and the prevention of possible heart disease.
- Mushrooms are also carriers of vitamin B1, a fundamental vitamin for the generation of energy in the body, since it works directly on carbohydrate metabolism. This, in turn, helps improve the functioning of the nervous system. On the other hand, the vitamin B1 of the fungus helps strengthen the scalp and prevents, among other things, hair loss.
- The beta-glucans and chitin that carry mushrooms They make them ideal for any diet, because they are properties that help reduce appetite and generate an ideal feeling of satiety for those who want to stop biting between meals and eliminate those extra kilos.
- The high glucose level and high fiber levels of these fungi are also very beneficial for diabetic people, because it is said that these properties can even combat the development of future diabetes.
- As if all this were not enough, since we tell you that mushrooms too help reduce cholesterol levels, because it is a very healthy food and loaded with vitamin B5, the one indicated to lower the levels of this waxy substance.
- We end up revealing that these fungi contain vitamin C, B6, B3, B2, as well as magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and other essential elements for the body.
How to make grilled mushrooms
Making grilled mushrooms for a light dinner or to accompany chicken or fish is a very simple task. Follow the steps below and enjoy a dish as simple as it is delicious.
Ingredients that you will need (for 4 people)
- 500g mushrooms
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 90 ml of olive oil
- Two tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste)
Grilled mushrooms: step by step
- The first thing you should do once you have the ingredients, is to wash the fungi to eliminate possible toxins and dirt, a very important part of the process. Try not to leave them much time exposed to water, since they would lose their structure. It is best to wash them using a strainer and a bowl of water to do quick dives.
- After washing the mushrooms, we will cut them into slices: remove the stem and then make not very thin cuts so that they do not lose their full volume while you cook them.
- Subsequently, heat the iron and add a little oil to prevent the fungus from sticking. Remember to keep the fire always to a minimum.
- Then, add the prepared mushrooms to the grill and season them with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Then, with the help of a mortar, crush the garlic, the lemon zest and the parsley together with a little olive oil so that the texture is adequate.
- When the mushrooms have been on the plate for approximately 4 minutes, add the dressing.
- Finally, let the mushrooms simmer for 4 or 5 more minutes on each side until its texture is rough and tanned.
You just need to serve them to your liking with other dishes, in a salad or even alone to enjoy a light and low-calorie first course.
How to make sauteed mushrooms
Like our previous recipe, making sauteed mushrooms requires simple steps that we show you below with a detailed step by step.
Ingredients that you will need (for 4 people)
- 400g mushrooms
- 1 small head onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Seasoning parsley
- 40ml white wine (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Sauteed mushrooms: step by step recipe
- As in the previous recipe, start washing the mushrooms to remove impurities.
- Next, look for a pan and heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Proceed to cut the onions into thin slices and add them to the pan by lowering the heat to a minimum level so that they are done correctly.
- A minute later, you must add the crushed garlic and chopped parsley. Stir until you see that the garlic begins to give off its characteristic aroma.
- Then, add the mushrooms cut into thin slices and stir them until you see that they begin to take that rough and tanned texture. At that time you must add the 40 ml of white wine to give it a unique and delicious flavor.
- Now we just have to let them cook while they turn periodically until all the liquor evaporates.
- As a final touch, we season to taste with salt and pepper and ... that's it!
Garlic Mushroom Recipe
While it is true that you can enjoy delicious grilled mushrooms with aioli, grilled mushrooms with bacon or even a delicious homemade mushroom sauce, in this section we will teach you how to make garlic mushrooms to surprise your diners with A delicious, quick and light recipe.
- Finding the ingredients comes first: 500 g of mushrooms, two cloves of garlic, olive oil, butter and 30 ml of white wine (optional) will suffice. To season, the dish will require parsley, salt, pepper and 20 ml of lemon juice, although you can modify these ingredients according to your tastes.
- As already mentioned, washing mushrooms is one of the most essential tasks, so don't forget this part. This time, after removing the impurities from the deep, we add the lemon juice.
- Next, we will proceed to prepare the other ingredients: chop the garlic into small pieces and add everything to the pan with a little butter to taste and a small stream of olive oil. We leave it on medium heat for two minutes.
- Subsequently, we cut the mushrooms into thin slices and add them to the pan next to the white wine, salt and pepper.
- We wait two minutes to cover the pan and then let it cook well for 5 more minutes.
- Finally we just have to serve everything on a plate and sprinkle the delicacy with the parsley hash. Ready!
Now that you know the properties and benefits of these mushrooms, the time has come to enjoy them with recipes as simple and delicious as the one we have proposed in. If you want to discover another type of more original dishes, do not miss this article on How to make stuffed mushrooms, one of the star recipes with this food.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to make grilled mushrooms, we recommend that you enter our Recipes category.