Chicken is one of the most consumed foods around the world, since its flavor, its easy preparation and the infinite variety of dishes with which it can be combined, make it a favorite food. In addition, chicken is a source of vitamins and proteins most beneficial to many people and is also a star dish for those who want to lose a few extra pounds.
Do you want to eat chicken with a different flavor, but you don't know how to give it to them? Don't worry, we teach you How to season chicken: 6 ways. So you will have several options and different flavors to taste. Let's do it!You may also be interested: How to know if chicken is bad
How to season baked chicken with olive oil and spices
Our first recipe for seasoning baked chicken is one of the most used due, mainly, to its simple preparation and the delicious flavor it brings. The ingredients you will need To season the baked chicken with olive oil and spices are:
- Olive oil
- Basil (optional)
- Parsley (0pcional)
To start preparing the recipe, follow the steps below:
- The first thing you should do to apply this method is to brush the chicken using a kitchen brush and varnish it in olive oil with it.
- Subsequently, you have to choose one or two condiments to sprinkle on the chicken. You can use garlic, pepper, salt, rosemary, etc.
- Once you have the chicken or the spiced chicken piece, take it in the oven for an hour.
How to season the chicken to give it a spicy touch
If you are one of those people who enjoy giving you a exotic and daring touch to meals, the following recipe to learn how to season chicken is perfect for you. These are the ingredients that you will have to use to prepare the chicken seasoning with a spicy touch:
- 50 ml of lemon juice
- Chili flakes
After getting the ingredients, pay attention to the steps you should follow:
- The first step will be to cover the piece of chicken with a light salt spray.
- Then, you will have to add pepper to taste and sprinkle it throughout the piece.
- Next, you should bathe the chicken with 50 ml of lemon juice prepared naturally before.
- As a final step, you will have to add the chili leaves to taste and take the piece of chicken to the oven.
How to season the chicken with garlic to sauté in the pan
Sauteing is one of the best known methods for cooking chicken, however, to know how to season chicken to give a touch of more intense flavor, you must follow the steps that we will indicate to the letter. These are the ingredients that we are going to use and that you must have on hand:
- Garlic to taste. You can use pieces of garlic or garlic powder.
- Lemon juice (optional).
- Vegetables (optional).
Now that you have the ingredients, take note of the steps you should follow to learn how to season the chicken:
- To season the chicken before making a stir fry, it is recommended that you use chopped garlic. If you want to add more flavor to the recipe, you can add lemon juice.
- To add the chopped garlic, you just have to make sure the pieces are as small as possible. If you notice a change in the color of garlic when interacting with lemon and chicken, do not panic, it is a natural chemical reaction.
- You can leave the whole chicken piece or cut it into strips to make sauteing more comfortable and the dish has a more original design, as if it were a wok. In this other article, you will discover how to make chicken wok with vegetables easily.
- On the other hand, if you don't like garlic in small pieces, you can also bet on garlic powder; sprinkle it all over the piece of chicken or the cut strips and it will be ready.
How to season chicken for frying
Next, we present one of the simplest ways to season the chicken and make it delicious with little effort. Apart from providing a classic flavor, this recipe It can be cooked in many different ways; grilled, for frying, in the pan, in the oven, etc. The ingredients you will need are:
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- Breadcrumbs or cornmeal.
Do you want to learn how to season frying chicken In a simple way? Follow the steps we propose below:
- The first thing you should do is sprinkle salt and pepper to taste all over the surface of the chicken.
- If you want to innovate a little, replace the common pepper with a special one, for example, one that contains lemon.
- Next, you will have to make the breadcrumbs and cover with it the entire surface of the chicken.
- Finally, take the chicken to the pan so that it frosts in a traditional way. Remember put plenty of oil in the pan.
The best thing about this technique is that you can present your dishes as you prefer; cutting the chicken into strips, with a piece of whole chicken, in the form of Nuggets to drive the little ones crazy, etc. This article on How to make fried chicken will help you achieve a crispy and delicious recipe for the whole family.
Season the chicken with a mixture of herbs
For the next option, keep in mind that this chicken seasoning is a preparation that combine different types of herbs and spices, so if you can't get them all, you always have the option to improvise. Next, in, we show you how to season the chicken with a blackened seasoning. These are the ingredients you will need:
- chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
- Crushed Rosemary Leaves
- Crushed coriander leaves (optional)
With the ingredients in hand, you just have to follow this simple step by step to apply the chicken seasoning correctly:
- First, you should look for a bowl in which you can mix the selected herbs and spices well.
- Once you have all the ingredients together, mix everything in the bowl well so that it becomes a uniform mixture.
- When you have a blackened seasoning, sprinkle the entire surface of the chicken until it is fully covered.
- The final step will be to take the chicken to the oven and it will be ready.
A marinade of herbs and lemon to season the chicken
Marinades are one of the most used techniques to add intense flavors to recipes. In the case of this rich and nutritious dish, the marinade of herbs and lemon will make the chicken absorb the main flavors of each ingredient, offering a amazing dining experience on your palate. To know how to season the chicken correctly with a marinade of herbs and lemon, prepare the following ingredients:
- 60 ml of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Lemon juice
Once you have all the ingredients ready, you will be ready for the preparation:
- First you will have to make a medium bowl and add in this 60 ml of olive oil, 4 crushed garlic cloves, 3 tablespoons crushed rosemary, 3 tablespoons crushed thyme, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- You will then have to pour the mixture into a sealing bag or an airtight bowl with a lid. Then, you must add the amount of chicken you want to combine with the prepared chicken seasoning.
- For the next step, you will have to leave the marinade for 5-7 hours in the refrigerator, otherwise the chicken would not have time to absorb all the ingredients and flavors well.
- Finally, you will take the chicken from the container you have used for the preparation and cook the result on a grill or pan over medium heat. It will be ready!
If you like these ingredients, don't miss this other article on How to make lemon chicken.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to season chicken: 6 waysWe recommend that you enter our Food and Drink category.