You can not miss our recipe how to make a sponge cake. This is the recipe for the traditional cake that almost everyone knows, but the end result is a completely finished spongy And nice to our palate. East Biscuit It is a wild card that serves us both for breakfast, snack or dessert and we can serve it in many different ways. It is a very nice dessert to eat and very easy to cook, therefore, it is something ideal and, in addition, it will never let us down because everyone usually likes it. Pay attention to this fabulous recipe sponge cake.1 hour Low difficulty Ingredients:
- 6 eggs
- 4 measures of yogurt container sugar
- 2 lemon yogurts
- 2 oil measures
- 1/2 measure of anise (optional)
- Lemon zest
- Cinnamon Powder (optional)
- 6 measures of flour
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Baking paper
- Mold or tray
First we beat the eggs and sugar, slowly, until we get a dough yellow. The dough should get a rather light color and should not have lumps.2
Then we will continue adding the rest of ingredients in the same container also slowly and mixing thoroughly, regardless of the order until it reaches the flour along with the yeast, which have to be the last ingredients we add.3
While mixing all the ingredients until a dough is obtained without lumps, we must go preparing the mold We are going to use. In this case, we smear the mold with butter using a kitchen brush so that the baking paper is glued so that the dough does not stick to the tray once we put it in the oven. In this way we prevent the cake from being dismantled and it will be much more perfect.4
Then, we will mix in a separate container the flour with the yeast and we will be adding them to the rest of the ingredients very little by little, stirring every time so that the lumps that are formed disintegrate and, in addition, the air cells that are formed remain and so help us to make our Biscuit goes well spongy.Image: lacocinayrecetasdelanouvellevie.blogspot.com5
The ideal temperature at which the oven has to be is between 170ºC and 180ºC. In addition, we must preheat it before putting the dough inside, usually at a higher temperature and then lower it when introducing it. This would be the optimum temperature for this recipe so that the cake is not burned and done well in about 35 or 40 minutes.6
Once we have finished the Biscuit, that is, when we verify that it is completely done, we turn off the oven and open the door. It is not necessary to open it completely, just a few centimeters so that the cold air enters slowly and the cake does not deflate due to the exaggerated temperature change. It is advisable to leave it in the oven in these circumstances for about ten minutes until it is removed from the oven and let it cool. And so, we would already have our Biscuit spongy and we would end the recipe.Image: Dulcinenca.com
If you want to read more articles similar to How to make a sponge cake, we recommend that you enter our Recipes category.Tips
- It is recommended that we use the containers of lemon yogurts as a measure of the rest of the ingredients. Once emptied, we give them a water and we can use them for the rest.
- Do not let the cake batter rest excessively, between the time we have finished it and the time to put it in the oven to avoid destroying the cells that we have mentioned before.
- Do not open the oven while it is done because this way we get the dough to rise and it does not deflate us. When we see that it can be done and has spent much of the time indicated in the recipe, we can open the oven and prick the cake with a stick to see if it is well made inside or you have to leave it a little more.
- Let stand and cool before serving or decorating.